Wednesday, March 2, 2011

High Cervix Secret Ovulation

Japan Year - yes?

Can you notice it you do not, or do you make a choice? Write you a list! Lists always help. You can of course also a decision-making seminar book or consult your psychiatrist. You can roll or read about in your personal horoscope. The foundation creates an ever changing list.

I wrote a list. It will help me make a selection from the most beautiful I have seen Japanese patterns. Um. The list is so long, I could by sew until November and would have no part twice. Then we had but not the Japan-month-March (but does nothing about a motto, right?), But the Japan-year.

we just catching on. This piece is again the first part of a station wagon. As you can see, I stayed in the color range. My husband gets a flash that is regularly when he looks in the clothes closet of our children. Sheer colorfulness he is blind. Somehow he manages then to create color schemes for which we would get in the Milan Newcomer Award for innovative fashion.

In any event, this sweater my interpretation of a Japanese Uni-sex T-shirt. It is a raglan cut with a narrow hood, neck Gummiraffung, three-quarter sleeves and hem with Bändchenschnürung. Only if the details in the pictures are not over.

Designed is the intersection of solid woven fabric. I had him but made from sweat. Also, the hood lining is my version. Everything else is original. Are you curious tightened on the picture? Well, then: Please, hold the line ... :-)

Pattern: Kids - happy home made vol. 2, ISBN: 978-4-579-11243-2
Size: 100
Fabrics: all from Hilco
Embroidery: Sakura Girl, multi-colored design

0 comments:

Post a Comment