Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pinewood Derby And Balsa Wood

Japan?

First I would like now to apologize to my three Japanese read along. I versaubeutel the clothes by stick I attach pictures. That is not gonna really. Finally, it should be so simple and elegant. The materials are to work out of the material and the color contrasts and color harmonies ...

To my excuse I submit that my daughter is still small. If we pick out the wardrobe for the day, we always tell us little stories about the pictures on the clothes. She loves these pictures and stories to which it later in the day returns too much. Therefore, I have allowed myself - although it IS BROKEN ON STYLE - to bring embroidered patch.

Today I introduce you to a basic book. If you only want to buy one, is perhaps wise to it. Starting from the T-shirt over turtleneck sweater, leggings, skirt, bag, hat and shorts is all in there that needs a Little Lady Sun
for our combined times I have sewn the models long-sleeved sweatshirt and 3 / 4 leggings. The ribbing is my version of the shirt. I found that it better matches the leggings. Note: The slip pants are cut fairly narrow. If your not used just turbo-elastic materials, but a little child did that so cuddly like mine, I recommend to go to the next size and shorten the lengths. Then fit diaper and into tummy better.

Conclusion: A good book with the base coat for little girls in sizes 90-120cm, tot (!) 30 Patterns

Pattern: Japanese Book ISBN 978-4-529-04700-5, no. 5 and no. 28,
Size: 100 adjusted
Fabric: Jersey
Embroidery attracted Ling Ling and Sakura Girl, multi-colored design

The whole combined with the sweater from yesterday, I'll show you tomorrow. Maybe you guessed already, what may come yet. Stay tuned ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment