Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Benada Abbey Ballymote C.sligo

orange tree leaves are on the way ...

... You know 'The Lake House "by Peter Fox? My son sings so well. From the mouth of a four-year-old receives the Text a nice touch.

As he sings, then, I fill my crochet-hard chest. SelbstgehÃĪkelte strand is to self-made clothes are the icing on the cake.






be very fast, the borders according to the e-book from Mariya Muschard crochet. You see the braids in the picture. The e-book can be found here . The manual is in my opinion, even for beginners easy to understand.


Somehow, I also wanted something experimental and got myself a "Drops-Border" made up.

The the Dark Red and White is in the picture. How do you like that? If it finds you with a pearl before fixed. Is it something different, right? design

Ebook "crochet in 3 variants,"


mamu


Embroidery::
Fabric: Corduroy Stenzo
Crochet work "Sweet Buttons - midi" Embroidery from Katalinas here

0 comments:

Post a Comment