Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Can I Conceive With Cervical Erosion

MMM-February, Part THREE

If I take the morning in the closet, I always think: Go by example forward. How I wanted to motivate other people to make something of themselves, even if I like a hurry up dahergeschluppt? Can not.

But I am also aware that I am the end of this month will have no more readers if I do every day, portraying themselves.

So today one last time, "What with the Countess?". Then we do something first break and I rummage out a section, which you can sew, too. Okay?

Here you can see me this morning right after the coffee. La Comtesse with Popess :-)
Selbstgeschneidertes skirt made of beautiful Wollstöffchen. Fed. Back darts, zip and a long split, so I can chase my kids also.

What we all moms can have ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment