Saturday, February 26, 2011

Investors For Adult Films

Reversible Hat

I have just completed are in flying this little hat from yesterday presented Japanese pattern book. As you can see the particles of the combination are now coming together slowly.

Jutta has written to me (hi JUTTA!) Why did not pant betüddelt from yesterday's post. Dear Jutta, I like to tüddel for my life. My Japanese reading me but at the moment so much under the spell that I'm trying on a popessigen interpretation. I want to make the simple elegance of Japanese clothes more colorful without changing technical style.

This hat I have chosen for several reasons. First, because I love to sew hat. Second, this hat has a special form. The brim is scarcely issued, and sits very low in the face. And thirdly, yes complete hat on my theory the appearance / the outfit.

So what did I do? The individual pattern pieces with fabric reinforced, all seam allowances apart carefully ironed and sewn. Finished on both sides of the portable hat.

Stacked I show you the hat when the next piece is ready :-) Let me surprise you!


Pattern: Japanese Book ISBN 978-4-529-04437, Mod "V", has reversible
Size: 52
Fabric: Hilco

0 comments:

Post a Comment