Friday, February 25, 2011

Letter Request For Donation From Church

Japan

The Japanese understand it like no other culture to reduce things to the essentials .

During my studies I have dealt extensively with Japan and its particular aesthetics. Although this already a while ago, the fascination has not diminished to this day.

But before I rave large appliances, I would like to invite you to take with me a small digression into the Japanese coined sewing room. The start I do with a funny (and tiny) panties.

The sewing shows already the highlight of this trouser: it is tailored as a skirt. Nix into each other with legs.


I have sewn the size 100th In measuring the pattern pieces I was missing but we needed diaper allowance. At the points I've modified the cut, therefore, a little bit. But otherwise everything is original.

The cow is the way Chinese. It was my time as a "lucky charm" by a Chinese Delegetation as a gift to give a lecture. The cow was necessarily on the image. Please understand it as a tribute ;-)

Pattern: Bermuda, "h", page 52 from book isbn 978-4-529-04437
Size: adjusted size 100
Fabric: Hilco Pop (in purple by Micah)

More soon JAPANESE ... this is quite a bit cut :-)

Gets along well into the weekend, my dears!

0 comments:

Post a Comment