Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mera Naam Joker Hot Simi Bath Scene

Ruth hat is good ...

A hat completes an outfit. Although not absolutely necessary and to wear night dress, a hat is always a nice companion. Of course, there are neat little cap to match the night-dress ... In any event completes a hat from the appearance.

However, opinions differ on the point when I tell my sons that a hat at the table is not so fashionable. You then say I was "uncool".
















So be it. I - not cool because at the table without a hat - you see here a first summer hat. This is the cut "Elin" by Mariya Muschard. Elin - like all sections of Mamu Design - worth it to buy, because it has several variants. I have not yet all through, but wanted to necessarily even sew a playful hat with wide brim "American style".

Voila. Here it is. Now I seek only a "cool" victim who'd like to wear the hat to dinner. Where are the all at once? Hello! ... Juuuhuungs!


Pattern: Elin , mamu design
Fabric: 100% Cotton and Corduroy Stenzo from here
button from "Sto ... u. Sti."

0 comments:

Post a Comment