Thursday, February 24, 2011

Runescape Blocked In School How Can I Get On

stole - or the story of the candle

I have a cold. But not a bit, but really really cold. Others lie in their bed-Hela. Frau Comtesse but must continue. The family has no "sick" or "nothing".

The only thing is there is a stole. Einmummeln beautiful warm. Twice a day, inhale, swallow-like drugs and bounce merrily on.

This stole is handmade. Cough cough. So, the fringes are knotted itself. The rest I have purchased the piece years ago on a cloth market. Funnily enough, I never knew exactly what to make of it. At some point it occurred to me that some things will just stay as they are. So put on and bounce.

But wait! That makes no impression yes! Maybe I'll tell you better in what hard work I lace this valuable work. For hours I sat on it.

days, oh what, months it passed.

My fingers are sore and the eyes become cloudy, because we had only the dim light of a single candle, then. If then another had taken out to the yard to the "Out-door Klöch" and this one candle, so as not go falling into the all-eating potholes, then, yes, it was dark, I tell you.

Are you still here? It is intended the drugs ... This ol stuff. What are the pharmaceuticals industry as well mixed together again?

0 comments:

Post a Comment