Sunday, February 27, 2011

Period Sudden Gush Of Blood

Japan-dress and all parts attracted

knows your certainty that: We have our favorite cuts. A sweater, pants and a skirt maybe. Why you should now try eight other cuts? The answer is simple: Because it's fun! I love to try and cut out their refinement (if there is one, a refinement ...).

Japan My books are full of subtleties. The Sections are designed, fit well and do what her - even without much Getüddel. Since I've bought more Japanese books, I hope not to bore you, if we take a few examples under the microscope.

here but now the Mini-Comtesse Japan in their summer wardrobe. Personally, I do not like it when the girls at play under the skirt or the dress look on the pants can. Therefore we always pull shorts or leggings under it in various lengths. In the pictures you can see quite well that it does not disturb the overall impression when hervorblinzen pants under dresses.

Well, how do you like the first Japan-combined? Do you fancy a Japanese-dominated March? I must look up the same time in my garden calendar for dates for this year's cherry blossom is scheduled ...

Pattern: All patterns are from the Japanese Book ISBN 978-4-529-04437-0
Size: 100
Fabric: Hilco

















I love these pants :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment